Is the emerging church movement just another fad, (a new thing), a contemporary approach to church, or a bunch of disillusioned young people looking for answers?
In fact, it is actually much broader and is influencing Christianity to a significant degree.
Grounded in a centuries old mystical approach, this movement is powerful, yet highly deceptive, and it draws its energy from practices and experiences that are foreign to traditional evangelical Christianity.
The path that the emerging church is taking is leading right into the arms of Roman Catholicism and ultimately to an interfaith perspective that has prophetically profound ramifications:
- Ancient rituals and practices brought to life
- The Eucharistic Evangelization
- The emerging road to Rome
- Contemplative Spirituality and Mysticism
- Purpose Driven ecumenism part of the emerging church’s new reformation
- Emerging new spirituality altering biblical mission and evangelism